Student Creative Center
The Student Creative Center is a MIIGAiK division of the that gathers creative and enterprising students. The goals of Center are: to develop the creative potential of students, to create the platforms and creative studios for students, to organize a cultural events of the University.
On the basis of the Student Creative Center, a platform for the creative self-realization of youth is being created, where many events are being implemented.
Directions of activity: Organization of key creative events of our Uuniversity.
Exhibition-presentation of student clubs "Club Fair"
An exhibition-fair at which the presentation of all student associations of the University takes place in various directions. For many talanted students, the Club Fair is a starting point in their extra-curricular life. As part of the event, each student will be able to find something to their interests.
Festival of student creativity "Student Autumn"
A large-scale project that lasts for several months. The festival will allow each student to learn how to organize events, work in a team, as well as make new acquaintances at the University.
The festival includes the following stages:
Beauty and Talent Contest "Miss & Mister MIIGAiK"
- Competition of non-professional dancers "Startin"
- Demonstration performances of teams of faculties, where pairs of faculties prepare and present their performances on a specific topic
- Individual student contest, where each student can present their performance
- Gala Concert. The final stage of the Festival, where the best numbers and performances take place. Within the framework of the gala concert, students of all faculties work in creating of one large and colorful concert.
A unique platform of the university, providing to all interested students the opportunity to show their talents, to develop themselves in the creative field and to realize their ambitions.
Within the framework of the competition, every student who wishes will have the opportunity to undergo training in order of developing their creative and over-professional skills, trying themselves on the stage and becoming part of the brightest event of the year.
Directions of the Creative Studios:
- Directing and screenwriting
Decorating and event decoration
Various creative workshops, lectures and evenings of creative amateur performances.
Gorokhovsky by-str. 4, Moscow (building 6, entrance 4, 2nd floor).