Перейти на русскоязычную версию раздела сайта
For the several decades, MIIGAiK is actively promoting international activities. For now, MIIGAiK participating in such international organizations as: the UN Committee on Global navigation satellite systems and the National Committee for promoting economic cooperation with Latin America. MIIGAIK is appropriated the status of the base organization of the Commonwealth of Independent States in 2016.
In 2010 MIIGAIK is the official partner of the Bologna club, actively supports and promotes the idea of the Bologna process. The main aim of the Bologna process is the convergence and harmonization of higher education systems of European countries with creating a common European space of higher education. In other words, international activity of MIIGAIK aims at the adaptation of educational programmes similar to the education systems of the West countries. At the present time the University works at plenty priority objects: extension mobility of students and scientists, employment opportunities anywhere in the world, the equality in higher education, the lifelong education, education focused on students, the relationship of higher education with research and innovation.
On the way to the solving of this aims, the third working group on the Bologna process was held on 9 February 2016 in MIIGAiK, with participation of 40 countries the European Higher Education Area and the delegates of the European Commission.
Thanks to the Rector of MIIGAiK, our university became widely known in the international educational arena. Besides the fact that Nadezda Kamynina is the Secretary of the Working group on the Bologna process at the Ministry of education and science of Russian Federation, she is an expert of higher education reforms in Russia (HERE) and a leader of the Russian group HERE. Since 2008 year, MIIGAIK took part in the educational grants of the European Commission, MIIGAIK also became a coordinator of the project. MIIGAIK has extensive experience in the participation and implementation of the next international projects TEMPUS and ERASMUS+:
- 530690-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES “Elaboration of Qualification Framework for Land Management Studies at Russian Universities” (ELFRUS, 2012-2015)
- 530838- TEMPUS-1-2012-1-RU-TEMPUS-SMGR “Independent Quality Assurance Model for Degree Programmes in Russia” (IQA, 2012-2015)
- 544202-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-AT-TEMPUS-JPHES “Developing Intra- and Entrepreneurial Competences through Entrepreneurship Education and Start-up Consultancy” (BUSEEG, 2013-2016)
- 543727-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-IT-TEMPUS-SMGR “On-line Quality Assurance of Study Programmes” (EQUASP, 2013-2016)
- 544405-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-AT-TEMPUS-SMHES “Validation of non-formal/informal learning (VNIL) in Russian higher education” (VALERU, 2013-2016)
- 561603-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP “Establishment of Centers for Competence and Employability Development” (COMPLETE, 2015-2018)
- 574056-EPP-1-2016-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP “Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development” (SUSDEV, 2016-2019)
- 539186-LLP- 1-2013- 1-2013-3865/001-001 “Piloting ECVET to the National VET system of Russia and Uzbekistan” (RUECVET, 2016-2019)
- 573555-EPP-1 -2016-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP “Enterprise cooperation via spin-off companies network” (UNISON, 2016-2019)