Professional Development of Vocation Education Teachers with European Practices (Pro-VET, 2018-2021)
Перейти на русскоязычную версию раздела сайта
Reg. Number: 598698-EPP-1-2018-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Programme*: CBHE ERASMUS+
Grant Holder: JAMK University of Applied Sciences (JAMK)
Pro-VET will introduce a systematic approach to continuous professional development on European VET policy and practice for VET teachers (in-service trainers, instructors, mentors etc.) and HE teachers engaged in VET teacher training in both school and work-based settings for Serbia and Russia by e-learning tools.
Pro-VET will provide opportunities for HE/VET teachers for pedagogical skill development and increased work-life relevance and collaboration with proven European approaches and methodologies in VET. It will help to build confidence in the industry on the development of the VET systems. Pro-VET will therefore address the challenges of the educational quality, relevance, delivery, and management of the VET systems following VET Pointers for policy development.
1. To train the HE teachers of the two partner countries on using European VET initiatives, best methods and pedagogical approaches and to capacitate them in creating development-oriented in-service training courses for VET teacher training.
2. To set up and equip national e-labs on the base of the 8 partner countries’ institutes for producing and disseminating content and courses on European VET policy, practice and methods in Russian, Serbian and English languages as vocational open online courses (VOOCs). The special content is to be introduced also in the existing Bachelor’s and Master’s Curricula of VET teachers study programmes of the partner institutes.
3. To set up VET Educator’s Training Network (VET-ETN) on the base of an open access e-learning platform, which serves also as an aggregator of partners’ websites and social networks around established national laboratories providing forums, training and communication on European VET policy, theory and practice for professional development of VET teachers and trainers in national languages.
4.To ensure aftereffect sustainability of the VET-ETN and to consolidate their role in VET development nationally and build their networks with VET providers, industry, work-life and policy makers.
5. To co-design roadmaps for VET development in line with European policy and practice in Russia and Serbia in a policy dialogue with National Ministries of Education.
1. JAMK University of Applied Sciences (JAMK) - coordinator
2. Aeres University of Applied Sciences Wageningen (AHW)
3. Warnborough College Ireland (WCI)
4. Universität Bremen, Institut Technik und Bildung (ITB)
5. Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University (RSVPU)
6. Institute of Pedagogy, Psychology and Social problems (IPPSP)
7. Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (MIIGAiK)
8. Tver State University (TSU)
9. University of Novi Sad (UNS)
10. University of Belgrade (UB)
11. Novi Sad School of Business (NSSB)
12. The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies (VISER)
*The prоject is funded by the European Commission and reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.