Space geodesy and photogrammetry
Перейти на русскоязычную версию раздела сайта
- Comparison of the coordinate systems used by the Soviet lunar missions and modern coordinate systems
- Processing ephemeris information for solving of photogrammetry
- Limb definitions
- Establishment of basic geodetis networks
- Studying of gravitational fields of natural moons
- Calculation of illumination moments
- Support for the Luna-Globe and Lunar-Resource Projects
- Processing of scanner images of the Moon
- Joint processing of digital elevation models of the Moon and laser altimetry data
As part of the research in the field of space geodesy and photogrammetry of celestial bodies, the photogrammetric processing of images, the construction of digital elevation models of surface, the creation of orthophotos or ortomosaics, studied the gravitational field of small bodies, is carried.
The results of researches are used for mapping through geographic information systems, modeling and preparation of space missions, simulations of the gravitational field, the analysis of the solar system bodies' morphology and geology.
Photogrammetric processing technology is a technology of transformation and linking of satellite images to obtain three-dimensional measurable models.
Using satellite images and telemetry data, we produce correction of optical distortions and mutual snapping of pictures. On the basis of special processing of images, we create three-dimensional surface models of the measurable (digital elevation model), on which mutually attached corrected images are superimposed. The result is a measurable photographically accurate elevation model (orthophoto mosaics).